29 July 2008

I Think This Fits in With HOOKER TUESDAY!!!, Also . . .

DRUDGE, again, this time IN RED.

Sen. Stevens of Alaska faces criminal charges. . . Developing. . .

I say this counts, not because he got caught with a hooker, pregnant, or otherwise, but because he's prostituted his office and used his power and influence to feather his bed, and those of his family members. So if that's not prostitution of the kind that SHOULD BE illegal, I don't know what is. It's Republicans like him that give the GOP a bad name, it's Senators like him that give all of Congress a bad name.

Story's still breaking, but he's been a piece of work for a long time, and if he's guilty of what he's charged (innocence/proof/guilty, and all that), he should do real time, and if he's not guilty, he's still a dirty, sleazy, pork-loving poster boy for Terminal Limits.

(and here are my posts back during the whole "hold" saga)

And, if they're bringing charges, I'm sure they have a solid case, so I say, nail the bastard and throw the book at him.

No comments: