19 July 2007

Again With the Claiming Primacy with Regards to Certain Ideas . . .

Today, Ed Driscoll points to a CNN interview of Dave Chappelle, and Chappelle mentions he wouldn't mind being a White House Press Secretary.

Where have I heard that idea before?

Also, Catholic Archbishop Pius Ncube from Zimbabwe said in London (as a critic of the administration, staying in Zimbabwe would mean certain death) that Mugabe must be destroyed from the outside before reform can begin inside.

Where have I heard that idea before?

(my claim on primacy on this one is weaker, since he's quoted well before I posted, but I only heard of what he said, after, so in my mind I said it first, and the suggestion is a more martial outgrowth of my modest proposal for Bill and Melinda Gates, so in that sense it definitely predates Archbishop Ncube's statement)

UPDATE:

Ed Driscoll was kind enough to link my post from last year, now let's see if the Archbishop admits to reading my modest proposal from awhile back, also . . .

No comments: