12 October 2009

BLOGTOBER 2009: I May Have to Stay at a Wynn Property This BLOGTOBER...

Wow, preach it Steve, preach it baby.

(via Drudge)

Now, it's just a matter of when, and which Wynn property to book.

The newer Encore, or its near twin Wynn, Las Vegas?

Decisions, decisions

(you'd make my choice a lot easier if you'd be really generous in my tip jar)

(what? I don't have a tip jar, dammit, I'll accept checks made out to "cash")

And speaking of Steve "No not Hotel Steve, I'm the Real Steve" Wynn, Hotel Steve Wynn would never have a diary entry like this:

I'm sitting on the couch at home in New York and watching the Vikings against the Packers. Linda is a few feet away, sewing and cheering for Brett Favre. That alone is disorienting. It's also disorienting that she's sitting to my right. In the van she was always on my left. This is how I know I'm no longer on tour, not to mention the fact that Taqueria Del Fonda just delivered a big order of chilate (spicy chicken soup). That never happened in the van.


I remain jealous of a rockin' burgundy crushed velvet smoking jacket he used to wear on stage throughout the 80s and 90s (and later, possibly, I haven't seen him in concert or around town since then, used to see him alot back in the day, and he would often have on that awesome smoking jacket of which I could never find an equal for myself).

No comments: