22 May 2009

Your Daily Photo (Jim Treacher Should Watch What He Eats, Looks Like He Might Have Started Packing On the Pounds Edition)



I kid because I care. Weight-related illnesses are a big problem in the Orang-American population, so Jim Treacher needs to watch himself, the trim young ape from his twitter profile picture barely resembles the creature I snapped here.

I'm going to address Mr. Treacher directly now. Your witty comedic take on the current goings on, and penchant for generating Haiku, makes you indispensable, so watch your weight, get plenty of exercise, and drink only in moderation big guy, speaking for fans of yours everywhere, we want you to stick around awhile. I know you'll claim that, 'I'm not obese, I've just achieved the proper bearing and characteristics of a mature Orang', but Jim, there's mature, and then there's sloppy, and I think you are right up against that line. And one other thing Jim, would it hurt to run a comb through your arm hair?

(or I could be making up all the above, and instead I snapped some photos at the LA Zoo last afternoon)

No comments: