07 March 2008

St. Andrew Upon the Cross

Really, why do I still inflict Andrew Sullivan upon myself? Stop me before I click again. Give me the strength to ignore the allure of that changeable mind.

Here's the latest bit of self-important puffery:
And let me add - since I am not an adviser, since I have kept a very long distance from the actual official campaign, since I am not a Democrat, since I cannot be accused of being a closet Bush-supporter, since I am just a blogger.

Samantha Power is right. The Clintons are monstrous. Samantha has quit because she told the truth.


OK, that reminds me why I keep going back to this stuff, he's hilarious. That's some high-grade comedy right there (but only cause he's so damn sincere).

Good thing I don't work for Obama, given that I've compared Hillary to Ben Linus, not that I was any easier on Obama, I find Dr. Jack Shepard far more frightening as a leader than good old Ben.

No comments: