22 February 2006

How Gay Will the Oscars Be?

THIS GAY!


The question to ask, am I being a bigot by asking and answering that question? I hope not, but that set is awfully gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Even these fine folks are fascinated by the fabulousness.



(plus I can't hate on gay folk (or even queer folk) if I tried, they throw a parade every year right around my birthday, how cool is that!)

(took me a few years to figure out why, turns out I was born a day before all this happened)

4 comments:

reader_iam said...

Wow! What's with that point size and font?? Damn near reached through my computer screen and ripped my eyeballs out!

I need to go shut my eyes for a few minutes ...

XWL said...

Fixed, looked fine in preview, don't know why it was so HUGE when published.

Hope any injuries suffered aren't lasting.

reader_iam said...

I've recovered, alas. No excuse not to get back to work.

P_J said...

XWL -

It looks like the set Dom Deluise's character was fliming on in "Blazing Saddles"!


Throw out your hands,
Stick out your tush;
Hands on your hips,
Give 'em a push.
You'll be surprised
You're doing the French Mistake!
Voila!