04 July 2006

Robbie Burns Moments In Other Blogs' Comment Sections (Hopefully the Beginning of An Occaisonal Series)

First there were Great Moments In Other Blogs' Comment Sections (here, here, and here, for example).

Then there were Haiku Moments In Other Blogs' Comment Sections (just here, so far).

Today I added My Moments in Other Blogs' Comment Sections (here, not great, just a post of mine I wanted to share).

But my favorite thus far would this very post, Robbie Burns Moments In Other Blogs' Comment Sections (I'll scour the blogosphere for more examples, surely they are out there).

Reader I Am posting at Done With Mirrors reacts to and links to an article regarding North Korea's rather limp Dong test. Limp dongs are no laughing matter, just ask any gentleman.

But I wonder what Wee Kim Jong Il will ken when he sees this bit o' tomfoolery in the comment section regarding that post

It's a minor point, but don't name your missiles "dong" if you're going to gae them go limp.


gae = have. No idea how.


Good lord, get a doctor. He's channeling Robbie Burns.


Tha wee bit man that's laird o' Nairth Cairrea has ta'en to firin' his missiles intae th' brine off ay Japan, an' thaur they can bide fur aw Ah caur.


Again, God Bless America, and God Bless Robbie Burns, who in my opinion was as much an American as one could be while still being the national bard of Scotland.

No comments: