16 July 2006

This Is Turning Into the Most Unintentionally Humorous Apocalyptic World Engulfing Crisis, EVER!


Ad Copy: "While Slouching Towards Bethlehem, slouch in the latest and greatest in German engineering . . ."

(for more, Tim Blair, Michelle Malkin, or Ed Driscoll)

UPDATE

Thanks for the link Mr. Blair, I'm getting Instalanche type numbers here, good show.

All the new visitors to my immodest blog, here's a compilation of some other humorous takes on all this

The Coalition of the Getting Some (all about Irshad Manji's fan mail, plus a little shout out to South Park)

But In His Twisted Mind He That's Probably A Compliment
(about Pres. Ahmadenijad comparing Israel to his favorite leader from the 20th Century)

What's the Use of a Widening Civil Crisis and Potential Civil War . . . (link love for a Lebanese blogger with a wicked sense of humor regarding Aljazeera)

Great Moments In Other Blogs' Comment Sections (taking Chirac to task for his weasel words regarding Israel, the other blog, in this case, being Roger L. Simon's)

Finally, only tangentially related (but humorous and involves SW Asia, so I'm including it in this compilation of links), here is a Modest Proposal on Reforming the Handling of Pilgrims (just in case I haven't insulted enough folks, this ought to really earn me that fatwa I've been hoping to be issued against me)

No comments: