14 July 2006

Great Moments In Other Blogs' Comment Sections (Yet Another In An Ongoing and Irregular Series)

This time its from a Roger L. Simon post regarding Chirac's weasel words with regards (almost typed wegards there) to Israel

This from another blog

Ted Nugent was recently interviewed by a French journalist. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend?`
or is it `Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking.
All they care about is, "What am I going to eat next, who am I
going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away.
They are very much like the French in that way."


Ripper wins hands down.


(you didn't think I'd let this pass without using it as an opportunity to fly the new French flag, as well did you?)

No comments: