01 February 2010

LOL Obama, Daily 01 February 2010

20100201


The description at Flickr:

President Barack Obama gives his State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress in the House Chamber of the U.S. Capitol, Jan. 27, 2010. Captured in the photo is the moment President Obama unveiled his surprising new plan to improve our national economic picture. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)


So, not only am I appropriating images from the White House Flickr Photostream (and I've been too lazy to link back to the originals, I figure folks can figure it out for themselves), but I'm also lifting chunks of their description and subverting them for my own ends. Good thing Government Works aren't covered by copyright laws in the United States.

Woohoo, First Amendment!

No comments: