06 February 2009

If She Wasn't So Hot, I Might be a Little Pissed Off . . .

On my phone recently:


Direct from mkhammer:

Hey there! Look forward to chatting with you about politics or, uhh, my dinner. It happens.


She's lucky she's so damn scrumptious, witty, and intelligent, or else I might be pissed off getting spammed on my phone.

Instead, I'll dream of showing her around town should she ever visit the Los Angeles area. I'm sure she didn't just spam all her followers, instead it's a real personal connection she feels towards me after she read my twitter account and my blog. I'm dead certain, that's the case.

(and that's a sincere offer, she just needs to email me, and I'll be ready to be her chauffeur/tour guide)

UPDATE:




(how could I not upload her latest bit of YouTube fun?)

No comments: