10 February 2007

I Lack the Required Audacity and Presumptuousness (and Funding)

Unfortunately, though this is the first Presidential election cycle for which I'm constitutionally eligible, I have to regretfully announce that I won't be seeking the nomination of either major party, of any of the minor parties, or making up a party of my own.

But, don't despair, 2012 isn't that far away (though I doubt I'll be ready for that, either).

OK, here's my semi-official, mostly immodest announcement.

I will seek the Republican nomination for the 2016 run at President.

After 8 glorious, prosperous and victorious years under President Giuliani, the nation will be ready for my brand of leadership (conservatives won't be completely happy with his 3 appointments to the Supreme Court, but you can't win them all, right?)

If you wish to send some seed money my way, just make the checks out to CASH.

No comments: