19 July 2006

Are Later Day Saints Allowed to be THAT Bitchy and Catty?

First up, the categories. Maybe when Art Fleming was alive, America just couldn’t get enough clues about “Botany” and “Ballet” and “The Renaissance,” but come on. Does every freaking category have to be some effete left-coast crap nobody’s heard of, like “Opera,” or, um, “U.S. History” or whatever? I mean, wake me up when you come up with something that middle America actually cares about. I think it would rule if, just one time, Alex had to read off a board like:
  • PlayStation
  • The Arby’s 5-for-$5.95 Value Meal
  • Reality TV
  • Men’s Magazines
  • Skanks from Reality TV Who Got Naked in Men’s Magazines
  • Potpourri
Former Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings letting it all hang-out and handing out loads of advice for Jeopardy!.

(and I would clean up in the category, "Skanks from Reality TV Who Got Naked in Men's Magazines")

Hopefully Jeopardy! won't be taking his advice too soon (at least wait till after I've had my lengthy run as champion), cause I'd actually do very well in those effete, left-coast hoity-toity categories, I happen to be fairly knowledgeable regarding stuff like opera, ballet and the renaissance.

(though I'd really clean up in South Park, Prince, 80s New Wave Bands, Martial Arts Films or Video Game Name That Tune)

No comments: