17 March 2006

Dr. Scalia's Prescription for Tension Headaches

I usually just take a Tylenol if I have a tension headache, but maybe I'll follow Justice Scalia's advice instead,
Scalia decried his own court's recent overturning of a state anti-sodomy law, joking that he personally believes "sexual orgies eliminate tension and ought to be encouraged," but said a panel of judges is not inherently qualified to determine the morality of such behavior.

As far as the other opinions described in this article, He Ain't Wrong, so read the whole thing already (and as usual a tip o' the green derby to Drudge)

Also one other note, Justice Scalia has broke out with the 'orgy' comment before, I wonder if the reporter chopped up previous interviews or Justice Scalia simply enjoyed the response to the line and breaks it out at every opportunity now.

(did he mention the restorative properties of orgies to Anna Nicole Smith?)



(How wrong would it be of me to place a caption saying, "Hi, my name is Antonin, but you can call me Tony, I'm a Pisces, Wanna Party?" underneath the above photo? Very, very wrong you say. Yes you're probably right.)

No comments: