17 February 2009

How To Turn Tweets Into Twats . . .

Twitter is for 'tweeting', not 'twatting'.

Both Lily Allen and Perez Hilton are acting a bit twattish with their tweets lately. But, I'm totally on Lily's side on this one, even if she is being a bit of a twat.

(and saw Lily on Leno last night, sounded great, looked great, and just downloaded her new album from Zune Marketplace today, so far it's a solid sophomore effort)

So Lily, if you're still in L.A., look me up, I'd love to show you around to the non-tourist-y, non-celebrity haunts hereabouts (and since you've said you are done with older men, it'd be completely platonic, I'm cool with that).

And here's her twitter handle, lilyroseallen, if you want to follow her, and The (self proclaimed) Queen of All Media, Perez Hilton, can be followed at, Perezhilton.

UPDATE: I take back the whole 'platonic' thing, now that I know Allen is an In-N-Out aficionado, I think I'm in love.

No comments: