22 January 2009

Had I Carried Out My Plan, I'd Have Alcohol Poisoning About Now

Twittered earlier before watching tonight's LOST 2-parter:

Proposal for a LOST drinking game: Stabbing=shot, Shooting=2 shots, Matt Fox looking constipated=finish glass (could get real drunk)

Even sober I lost track of how much alcohol consumption those instructions would have caused. I believe the technical term is "awholehellofalot". I had assumed the last instruction would be the killer, but turns out the first two would have caused the consuming of mass quantities (and without a native of Remulak's constitution, that could be dangerous).

Must reformulate the rules before actually engaging in any LOST drinking games, fun is fun, but proceeding with a bit of prudence can prevent a lot of pain.

Also, that episode did not suck. It did not suck, hard.

(I'm assuming it's understood that using 'hard' as a qualifier in this context means that this episode did not suck even more than just plain not sucking, and if I trusted that this show wasn't going to go off the rails again in a few episodes, I would be inclined to say that this two parter was quite good)

No comments: