27 October 2008

In A Recently Conducted Poll in Southern California, John McCain Has a 2:1 Lead Over Barack Obama!!!

OK, it's not really a poll, but it's me walking my dog. And my sample only included walking up and down my residential block by 5 blocks in either direction. Within that 10 block radius, there were 2 McCain yard signs or window displays while for Obama there was only 1.

If McCain is enjoying a 67-33% edge in super-liberal Santa Monica, then it would appear that California will produce a surprising landslide victory for Sen. John S. McCain. To contrast, in roughly the same area I recall Kerry enjoying about a 5:1 advantage in visible support.

I bet my poll is just about as scientific and accurate as some of the media sponsored polls that are floating around currently.

No comments: