03 October 2008

Because Somehow Where You Shop and Eat Matter . . .

So, Joe Biden probably lied, or misremembered a few details about places he frequents in Wilmington.

In preparation for my 2016 run, I guess I should start cataloging the places I patronize.

Last 3 'restaurants' I ate at:

NY Pizza & Pasta (mostly excellent pizza (sometimes undercooked), I believe Israeli owned, cause Israelis know pizza)

Ramen-ya (tasty ramen, but noticed after we finished eating that their health board rating has dropped to a "C", so may wait till they get back to an "A" before going back)

McDonalds (I haven't eaten a McDonalds burger in ages, so rather than my usual fast food fix of Jack n the Box, thought I'd give McDonalds a go and order something. Big mistake, was pretty nasty, the fries weren't terrible, though)

The last three shops I patronized (all on the same day):

Costco That's right, big box shopping rules. The membership pays for itself pretty quickly.

Target Practically WalMart, but not quite.

Home Depot I love me some wood (and tools).

Hopefully, the information above will help you in deciding whether or not to vote for me in the 2016 GOP primaries and caucuses.

No comments: