13 July 2008

The Madden Curse Strikes Again!!! (?)

Brett Favre wants to unretire, but the Green Bay Packers don't want him, and they won't release him, given that the contending teams with the biggest need for a QB are division rival Chicago Bears and Minnesota Vikings.

The Packers are doing the right thing here, Favre is being a baby, and the Madden Curse strikes again.

Bet they thought going with a retired player would be a sure way to avoid the curse, they were wrong. That's what they get for letting affirmative action guide their decision making (Favre is the first white player to grace the cover).

And call me sick, but I'm probably going to get the $89.95 collector's edition of the stupid thing for the PS3.

But as far as the "curse" striking poor Brett Favre, all I can say is . . .

Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Icepick said...

Speculation has centered on the Packers playing hard ball: Reinstating Favre but sticking him in the third QB spot, making him play the second half of preseason games and run the scout team. Those sounds you here are my maniacally evil laugh and the low rustling of me rubbing my hands together.