30 January 2007

Blogging About Not Blogging

I missed a week of blogging, doesn't seem like it from this end.

Did you miss me?

(don't answer that)

As a make up, this Tuesday will be a special PYT edition of NMT.

Not just one, not just two, but THREE!!! new releases by three very different pretty young things will be reviewed, dissected, and deliberated upon here on this blog.

Lily Allen, Katharine McPhee, and Nora Jones all have new albums being released in the USA, and I feel it's my duty to you to listen to them and give you my impression.

As far as not blogging, nothing really happened last week any different from any other week, there was Barbaro's death, and the outpouring of grief seems a bit outsized for a 3 year old horse, and there was the huge protest that finally got the media to realize how wrong their utter and total support for Bush's illegal war has been these past 5 years (sorry, I made myself just a little sick even typing those words).

I'll be blogging up a storm from now on, even if you didn't miss me, I missed doing this.

2 comments:

reader_iam said...

I'll answer it if I want to!

"Yes."

Welcome back.

bill said...

And what's the latest on Kat Dennings? You haven't skipped any updates on that front, have you?