16 December 2006

This Just In . . .

Drudge just posted this bit of hyperventilation

YOU were named TIME magazine 'Person of the Year' Saturday for the explosive growth and influence of user-generated Internet content such as 'blogs', video-file sharing site YouTube and social network MySpace... You -- YES, YOU -- beat out candidates including Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, China's President Hu Jintao, North Korean leader Kim Jong-il and Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi... YOU, YOU, YOU....



Woohoo!! I am Da Person!!! I take a big share of the responsibility, I've been pimping YouTube pretty hard these past few months, on top of that, all those "user generated" photos I've been posting while walking the dog have forever changed how dozens of folks get their entertainment.

So I accept this accolade on behalf of all the other folks on the internets, and I just want to know, where do I pick up my prize?

No comments: