06 July 2006

Thank You and Come Again


What has Apu been putting in Sen. Biden's Squishy's?
In Delaware, the largest growth in the population is Indian-Americans... moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts, unless you have a slight Indian accent. No, I'm not joking.


MMMMmmmmmmmm, doooooonuts.

For the rest of the details follow this link to Redstate.com.

UPDATE

Turns out India really is where all the computer geniuses are coming from nowadays.

This India-centric news aggregator picked up on this post immediately, I got a hit on my sitemeter almost as soon as I hit publish.

Time to make those offerings to Ganesha I guess, as far as demi-gods go, he kicks ASS.

(I'm pretty sure Ganesha is one of Apu's personal gods, most shopkeepers offer propitions to the remover of all obstacles)

No comments: