24 July 2006

She Did It, So I Don't Have To

I was watching CNN this morning, and I was appalled at what I saw. I was ready to fire off an angry post about how ridiculously in bed with Hezbollah the piece was, but Reader I Am posting at Done With Mirrors had thoughts along similar lines, with some good links.

Now I don't have to.

Hezbollah are thugs, who cheer when Israeli children are maimed and killed, and even cheer when their own children are maimed and killed, disgust doesn't even begin to describe the emotional and intellectual reaction I feel when monsters like these are allowed a forum to diseminate their propaganda worldwide.

No sympathy, no quarter, and no let up until they are anathema and pariahs even to the people of southern Lebanon, the same people that they've so thoroughly bribed and brainwashed these past 2+ decades.

No comments: