02 April 2006

Glad That's Over


I've come to my senses, and Flora left me (in that order). I've cancelled those plane tickets, and I'll be spending May Day right here in the good ol' U S of A.

(plus there's talk of parades up here anyway, amongst the anti-anti-immigration folks, that's really going to win people over to their cause (he says sarcastically))

Now I'll just have to find some ideologically appropriate nooky to replace Flora.

And not that this is related in anyway to my posts on this site (and comments I may have left elsewhere), here's an interesting Wiki entry on the various pranks regarding 1st of April from this year.

(plus I'm back to eating the succulent flesh of barely cooked living creatures, tonight it was a delicious grilled tenderloin steak)

and one last thing, GO BRUINS!!

No comments: