08 January 2006

Make IT SO

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Took the quiz, you see the results.

So I'm a prissy Englishman (yeah right, he's French) who has a huge boob fascination, cool.

Now to start getting all that voice over work.

(you'd have to have seen this episode of Extras to understand the boob reference)

To whet your appetite, peruse some dialogue from that episode:

Patrick: "You've never seen Star Trek the Next Generation?"

Andy: "I haven't, no."

Patrick: "What, your wife won't let you have it on?"

Andy: "I'm not married."

Patrick: "Your girlfriend then?"

Andy: "I haven't got a girlfriend. I live alone."

Patrick: "You're not married, you don't have a girlfriend and you've never watched Star Trek?"

Andy: "No."

Patrick: "Good Lord."

(did that exchange make you LOL, or ROFL?, personally I guffawed)

I'm jealous of RIA, but feel sorry for Pooh, ambivalent regarding Amba, curious about RLC's two answers and came up the same as Prof. Althouse (among others), enough of this already, I have some Shakespeare to recite, or artifacts to fondle.

4 comments:

Icepick said...

I also came up as Jean-Luc, which I find bizarre and inappropriate. And how I would have loved to be James Tiberius Kirk! I love ham and cheese!

So I didn't think it was appropriate and my wife said, "I don't know, that actually seems appropriate to me."

Me: "But Picard isn't insane.

Wife: "You're not either."

Me: [intense glare if bewilderment in wife's direction]

Wife: "Oh come one. You always SAY you're going to run people off the road, but you never do."

Me: "Grumble."

In addition, I will never go bald. Or British.

reader_iam said...

I'm jealous of RIA

Because I came up as Yoda? Or because I have a kid who's determined to burst my balloon every chance he gets?

Funny about the boobs!

Icepick: Don't worry, I'm happy to think of you as insane, if you prefer.

; )

Word verification: wowrwhu

Definition nominations?

Icepick said...

RIA, I just assume everyone DOES think of me as insane.

XWL said...

Yoda's Yoda, afterall.

I mean he's yooooooda.

I can't explain it any better than that.

(and Picard is a prissy punk, if I had to come up as anybody in the TREKverse, why not Sisko?)