20 May 2009

Your Daily Photo (Who Will It Be? Adam or Kris? Lakers or Nuggets? Edition)


I was over at LA Live yesterday, I think something might have been going on at Nokia Theater, and at Staples Center. As far as Idol goes, they both annoy me in different ways, I can't imagine ever picking up an album or even downloading a single track from either, but Adam is far more technically proficient, plus he's more charismatic, so America, make Adam your Idol (and presumably you already have, given that voting is closed).



As far as the thing that went on at Staples, I care about that outcome deeply, more than is rational, and this Lakers team makes caring difficult given their inconsistency. I think both teams in this series have maturity problems (aka, lots of knuckleheads on each bench), but having a knucklehead coaching a bunch of knuckleheads makes me lean towards believing that not only will the Lakers win this series, but they'll sweep the Nuggets out of the playoffs, just like they did when it was a 1 versus 8 seed last year, though each game will be close.

No comments: