20 January 2009

I Wish I Had a Rabbit and a Hat and a Bat and a 6 4 Impala



A Baller in the White House, that means more to me than ethnicity. But what really matters is political philosophy, so I'm not on board just yet for the great new Obama era. Hopefully he'll surprise his critics and disappoint his supporters, otherwise it might be a tough few years.

Where was Skee-Lo during the Inaugural? I'd have had him sing this song at my inaugural, guess you'll just have to wait till 2017.

Speaking of Ballers, Eric Holder and Herb Kohl might have gotten a bit silly with all the basketball talk at his confirmation hearing.

And even though I'm giving up a good 3 inches to #44, I could totally guard him, I've got quick feet and a wide body and I'd just Barkley his ass beyond his comfort zone. I used to guard guys taller than him in pick up games all the time, I don't have great handles, don't have a long range shot, but I'm not afraid to get low and use my mass and speed to frustrate skinny upright players like Obama.

1 comment:

Icepick said...

It's good to know the use of the wide-body has not been forgotten.