16 May 2008

I'm Not at All Excited About the Indy IV, But You Know I'm Going to See It Next Weekend Anyway . . .

Lucas/Spielberg are ganging up once again to rape fond memories from my childhood, oh well, it's a disease with those two.

But you never know, maybe the current Indy picture isn't nearly as asstastic as it looks from the trailers (though the inability to cut together an exciting trailer from an action picture is troubling).

But, I have another reason for posting this other than repeating the common lament of somewhat geeky guys in there mid to late 30s regarding what Lucas and Spielberg have done with their stewardship of some of the most fondly remembered intellectual properties of the 70s and 80s.

I really just want to point to this post by Maynard over at Tammy Bruce's blog, here's the line that caught my eye:

And, if so, is that where we got crystal balls?

No comments: