01 October 2007

Beating Me to the BLOGTOBER Punch

Seems Reader I Am is trying to out BLOGTOBER me. She posted 4 (1, 2, 3, 4) times before sunrise. She's making me look bad. I'm the one who's supposed to be upping the ante for BLOGTOBER, and she catches me asleep with my pajamas on. It's tough trying to outblog the universe. I won't even mention how many posts Glenn Reynolds has already posted today.

I'm not commenting on the content of each post (other than I agree about Mugabe, the idiocy of some Christian conservatives, and the sleaziness of the way many 'charities' operate and are regulated and the way folks slide in and out of the public and private sectors), just commenting on the quantity of posts. Glad to see her blogging, I like when she's active, hope she keeps it up.

BLOGTOBER is like the really aggressive forms of tuberculosis, it's catching (and airborne?)!!!

No comments: