06 August 2007

Your Home For News on Stephen Tobolowsky . . .



. . . that's right, I've decided to turn this into one of those celebrity sighting blogs, only it will only be celebs I see personally, and within a few blocks of my own house.

That might limit the scope of this blog, but the first such celeb I have for you is a good one.

I spotted Needle Nose Ned Ryerson as I was walking home (I'm so damn green, it's not even funny) this afternoon. He's one of the few actors I've seen (Daniel Stern the other) who look taller in person than on film. I was this close to walking up to him, glad handing him and calling him Ned.

He didn't look like he was in the mood to deal with that though, so I just let him be. Not like Groundhog Day is the only thing he's been in, he was great in Deadwood, among many other things, but forever he'll be Ned

Old Needle Nose is good and all, but I'm hoping the next report will be about bumping into the newly single Jessica Alba at my local coffee shop (and having a long flirtatious conversation that ends in exchanged digits).

1 comment:

bill said...

that ends in exchanged digits

Oh, that'll get the smut filters a buzzin'.