10 July 2007

I'm Still Stuck In the Desert

Posting wise, anyway.


DSC00053



Above, a photo from the Kelso Dunes set. Hard to tell scale in these pictures, but the tallest peak is about 600 feet.


DSC00090



This shot gives you a good sense of the middle of nowhere-ness of the place. I could have taken that shot in any direction and it'd look much the same.


DSC00102



Next up the Kelso Depot set. It's restored nicely, no longer useful, and a bit out of the way.


DSC00104



I wonder how well this lunch counter will do, or how easy it will be to staff? I arrived after closing time, don't know if it's open for business yet, by the looks of things, looks like it's still not being used.


DSC00109



Look, I found a colorful flower of which to take a close-up (I have Althouse envy).

Still uploading more sets, the Kelbaker Rd. set (taken while moving, forgive the lousy composition), the Baker set (experience the wonders of the Mad Greek Diner), and the Sunset set (air pollution and forest fires are good for something, spectacular sunsets).

I'll link to those sets in this post, once they're uploaded.

Uploading is iffy in my neighborhood at the moment, I blame E3 being in town, the local internet is groaning under the strain.

No comments: