18 August 2006

What Happened to the Mother#@%in' Pockets on this Mother#@$in' Billiards Table ?!?

In the NYT, they have coverage of a carom tournament happening this weekend.

Carom, looks fascinating. Slow, low scoring, a pain to play, but fascinating.

Haven't tried that variation on cue sports myself, but the pool hall closest to me has two carom tables which usually get played most weekend mornings, early afternoon by the same group of 6-8 gentleman. I've never seen a woman carom player {{insert rude comment about 'holes' here}}.

I'd still prefer that they have at least one snooker table at my local pool hall billiards room, but I don't mind that they have these two carom tables, even if I don't play myself.

(and yes, any mother#@%in' posts today will have some sort of mother@$#in' variation of the same mother@%$in' joke as its title)

1 comment:

Icepick said...

So shouldn't the name of the blog be "Immodest Mother#@%in' Proposals" today? Hmm, maybe not....