27 February 2006

Random Blogger Randomness

I'm fascinated by random blogger randomness.

Mostly the sites are uninteresting, hey look at me!, sort of stuff. (no cracks about this being exactly that)


And this site doesn't stand out in anyway, but somehow close up shots of earrings are strangley soothing and fascinating in a bright and shiny way.

I've never even considered piercing any part of my body (tattoos, different story, but I'd want to do it right, and the expense doesn't seem justified, plus the likelihood of buyer's remorse prevents me from seriously considering that form of body modification, cyborg implants to give me super-human capacities on the other hand. . . .) so these earrings wouldn't do for me, and jewelry as presents is tricky territory that I've learned to best avoid.

But for all you earrings lovers out there, by the looks of some of the pieces, you could do worse.


(Me personally I love simple large gold hoochie hoop earrings, paired with a thin, braided waist chain, and possibly a simple golden anklet, yummmmm)

No comments: