27 February 2006

Just When I Thought I Was Out. . .

They Pulled Me Back In.

In to useless quizzes that is (dastardly temptation provided by Daniel Drezner)
You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

And If that wasn't enough
You Are Miami

Sexy and beautiful, you turn heads wherever you go.
A little spicy and a little exotic, you're fully aware of your unique appeal.

Totally high energy, you keep the party going early into the morning.

Famous Miami residents: Anna Kournikova, OJ Simpson, Enrique Iglesias, and Victoria
What American City Are You?

UPDATE: And yet another quiz to add to the collection (it's Reader I Am's fault)

You Are a Seeker Soul

You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges. (check)
You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions. (check)

Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist. (ummm, could be)
Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!). (I'm immodest enough to agree)

Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others. (I hope not)
And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you. (possibly)
You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take
everything philosophically. (meh)
Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas. (not so sure about this one)

(clearly the makers of this quiz don't read this blog)

Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul
(Am I a stinker for altering the response box text?)


(I was sort of hoping to be a souless brain eating zombie, oh well)

1 comment:

P_J said...

10/10 for me, too. I loved algebra and geometry.

And put me down as Austin: "A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll. You're totally weird and very proud of it. Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way."