01 February 2006

Cetaceamania, Disease or Lifestyle?


Is there a cure for Cetaceaphilia?

To quote Mr. Adams, "And if I see 10% of a whale’s back, I practically achieve a full climax."

On the one hand, I guess being that easily aroused could be a good thing, on the other, ewwwwwwww.

Seek professional help Mr. Dilbert drawing fella.

Before you know it Dilbert will just be a daily single panel of a lovingly rendered drawing of a humpback tantalizingly 14% out of the water and in the midst of an epic spouting of water through its blowhole.

I don't think it would be as well received should his strip descend to that.

And lest we forget, there was the 'eccentric' Israeli woman who took her love for Ceteceans to the next level.

I'd be worried if I were Scott Adams' wife, he may divorce her for a lovely Narwhal.

1 comment:

Icepick said...

I believe the article stated that the woman in question was a British woman, which explains the eccentricity of her orbit.

And I believe that third sentence should read, On the one hand, I guess being that easily aroused could be a good thing, on the other hand, it would be hell on his tissue bill.