11 January 2006

Maybe they should change the name to Vixen News Channel.


Fox News Channel grabs another, fantastically attractive female news reader.

If one were inclined to start a harem, one could do far worse than the women of Fox News (examples here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here, there are more, but I've taken this joke far enough).

(too bad they're mostly married, and no I'm not so delusional as to think that even if that weren't the case that I'd have much of a chance with many of these attractive, intelligent, successful women)

4 comments:

Icepick said...

Ah, so this is why you have a hard-on for news.....


(I simply COULDN'T resist. Not that I tried.)

XWL said...

Resistance is futile

reader_iam said...

Boys, boys (will be boys)!

They do have a bevy--none of them my type, of course.

XWL said...

RIA did you notice the last here?

(I'm waiting for someone to mention it, to set up one last joke, but so far, bait not taken)