24 October 2005

cointelpro?

With the "grim milestone" pending and the planned celebrations (I'm sorry, commemorations, they support our troops too) I am considering attending the local vigil and blogging about the idiocy I observe (and possibly record and post audio of the conversations and general lunacy that is bound to occur).

I can play the role of fellow traveller well (having taken many ethnic and gender studies courses I know the language of the 'progressives' and can regurgitate on cue), and would be engaging in cointelpro (Wikipedia link, take information with grain of salt, look at sources, and read counter arguments in discussion) style activities (although I would simply agree and listen, not instigate).

My stomach may not be strong enough to take it though, so don't be surprised if their is no follow-up to this post.

1 comment:

reader_iam said...

Can't have that sitemeter stuck at 0 ..